Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George, you're pissing me off..
James`, post: 75843, member: 15260 Wrote:DK, I ain't gonna tell you to chill out or anything like that. This is your opinion and you is cool brah. Just, don't subject yourself to their stupidity. It makes yah look childish, in their eyes.
I see and thanks brah. I just cant stand kids who try hard to look like adults but still little babies..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
joker8baller, post: 75745, member: 835 Wrote:There aren't rules against impersonating another player.

Really o_O

DK and George , I loVe both of you guys :p

hey George , I think it was better for you " Drunk Killer , of the jungle " hahahaaaaaaaaBig Grin
Every one of you are faggots.
Riser, post: 75853, member: 992 Wrote:Every one of you are faggots.
hahah this is the best post ever, made my day lol

Havent you guys realized yet that they are just joking around lol
Riser, post: 75853, member: 992 Wrote:Every one of you are faggots.

#UmadBro
Lol, thread is funny.
Once a person dugs that deep hole then there's no way back.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥, post: 75864, member: 4756' Wrote:Once a person dugs that deep hole then there's no way back.
Except a ladder DUH Rolleyes
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Haha, Assassin you're an ass.. they were taking it seriously..

But since it's over, now lets make it serious by showing the epic losers who took this seriously..

Shout out to Ru and Pussy!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 75869, member: 3039 Wrote:Haha, Assassin you're an ass.. they were taking it seriously..

But since it's over, now lets make it serious by showing the epic losers who took this seriously..

Shout out to Ru and Pussy!
sweet..
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]