Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Camp Plugin
Lieutenant Josh, post: 76551, member: 946 Wrote:You guys do realize there is like a very very simplistic way to avoid the plugin right?
Yeah, simply stop camping. Big Grin
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Lieutenant Josh, post: 76551, member: 946 Wrote:You guys do realize there is like a very very simplistic way to avoid the plugin right?

Dont camp, nor sit in one spot

Double post

beat me to it bison haha
[Image: 456710_101.png]
i love the new plugin !! all them auto noobs are gonna be pisssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeedddddddddddd!! And im sure that that is one of the factors which inspired david to code this in the first place Tongue
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Gonffs, post: 76531, member: 11307 Wrote:No adding it to mg, it would ruin some of the gameplay.
It actually would not. MG is MG but w.e... still have some objectives to be completed.

Double post

From Shoutbox (yesterday)

[Image: 18388635.jpg]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I think there is some bug on the plug-in but not sure though. Last night (CST). 1 ct guy left (near the window in back yard)and i think there are 5 Ts in t spawn. the ct guy was just wating for the time to expire by moving his mouse side to side, however the plug-in did not prompt the server of his location.
ARYA!, post: 76563, member: 1011 Wrote:all them auto noobs

See, this is the kinda shitty that likes this kinda thing. Campers are easy as hell to kill.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
leo, post: 76608, member: 4031 Wrote:See, this is the kinda shitty that likes this kinda thing. Campers are easy as hell to kill.

beg to differ on this one. If someone has an auto snipe and 3 people are in office garage at 30 seconds on the clock and plenty of ts still alive, they could sit there an pick people off just to get kills but essentially they are just wasting everyones time cause they are going to die either way.

there for if they are camping at 1 min - 30 seconds they will be warned then slayed if they don't move/attempt to head into office at 30 seconds.

Double post

DK, post: 76583, member: 3039 Wrote:It actually would not. MG is MG but w.e... still have some objectives to be completed.

Double post

From Shoutbox (yesterday)

[Image: 18388635.jpg]

and LOl i have so many of these.

[Image: 10548847.jpg]
BOTWALKIE, post: 76622, member: 15037 Wrote:beg to differ on this one. If someone has an auto snipe and 3 people are in office garage at 30 seconds on the clock and plenty of ts still alive, they could sit there an pick people off just to get kills but essentially they are just wasting everyones time cause they are going to die either way.

there for if they are camping at 1 min - 30 seconds they will be warned then slayed if they don't move/attempt to head into office at 30 seconds.

That's generally a completely legitimate strategy (unless their whole team is dead). It's called cover the flank. One of the best ways for Ts to fuck CTs over in office is to flank.

If you wanna take down that sniper, get a smoke grenade.

BOTWALKIE, post: 76622, member: 15037 Wrote:and LOl i have so many of these.

[Image: 10548847.jpg]

Freakin' 9fags....
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
leo, post: 76633, member: 4031 Wrote:That's generally a completely legitimate strategy (unless their whole team is dead). It's called cover the flank. One of the best ways for Ts to fuck CTs over in office is to flank.

If you wanna take down that sniper, get a smoke grenade.

Freakin' 9fags....

May be a strategy to get more kills but im talking 3CT vs 10 T that are sitting in the office waiting for them guarding the hostages per the objective. The CT's are waiting in the garage window for each T to pop their head out so they can take them out one at a time, and even then they still will most likely loose due to wasting time and no completing the objective.

Of course this is based on whats going on around, if they are going to get flanked then no point in slaying let them get owned. So each situation differs, but if its a waste of time plan on getting slayed after warned.
leo, post: 76608, member: 4031 Wrote:See, this is the kinda shitty that likes this kinda thing. Campers are easy as hell to kill.

aaaaw i have a full day so ima gonna be short and to the point . Lets consider D2 . I ( "shitty noob " ) am playing T with an auto sniper at T spawn watching side doors from behind the projection in the wall . You ( the pro ) are playing CT 45 seconds on the clock . its a 2v2 situation . oh and the bomb is at T spawn . even a shiity player like me knows that the cts wud try to cover the bomb and u being a pro wud like to have it in ur sight . I can say with confidence that if u try to cover the bomb as u should be doing , i would get you 9 / 10 times and still stay right there while my team mate has to lolly all the way back fending off another ct to collect the bomb , and drag his ass back to the bomb site and plant and defend alone ( cos im the shitty auto noob nailed to spawn ) . firstly there is no chance he cud do it in 45 seconds and if i had been a decent player would have gone for the bomb and wudda planted it under 45 seconds . so IMO the shitty auto noob deserves to be drugged , set on fire , blinded and then slayed ( hey i can do all that in under 45 secs too Tongue) . And for the record on certain maps like d2 no matter how good u are the camping auto would still get you and if you say u can get the camper every time , u are flat out stupid . and my point is that this is not a scrim , this is a damn pub with 5o or so other players . people play to have fun and no watch a tool with the auto slow walk the fuck outta them .

cheers
the shitty noob
[Image: 21abvjs.png]