Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
regarding MG server...
This is actually pathetic. It is in the name people. MINIGAMES. Games that don't last as long as an average pub match and are designated to core areas of the game. Deathrun, you are learning tactics of timing your movements, and trying to out think the opposing force. You are practically learning the basics of the game you just don't know it. The thing is bunny-hopping, strafing, surfing, deathrun, escape, etc. All of these in a way effect your game play on a normal pub or in scrims. If you do not wish to play a map use !hop and change servers, the fact of the matter is if you play all of these you'll become a well rounded player. Take Joggie for example, he is an amazing player, he plays every map and does phenomenally well compared to those who dedicate themselves to one particular map. I use to be #1 and rape on the minigames server, but it was because I played every map I could constantly not complaining about it. Stop bitching about deathrun and just hop servers.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
^ We already DO leave but we still don't want them on there. We'd rather play a minigame instead. After all, it is a minigame server (supposedly). And why do you assume that we clearly must suck at the game just because we don't want to play a DR? Maybe we already know how to bhop, strafe, surf, etc. and we would rather apply those concepts to a minigame instead. Besides, last time I checked being able to complete iceworld for the 47th time didn't exactly prove one's skill. It's boring.

I don't see what the big deal is. When some people click "minigames", they expect to play "minigames". Uh oh!
.... Are you mental? I just explained why they have deathrun. Is anyone else confused at how he just asked the same question I JUST answered?

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

Yes i find he is James, very very mental. This subject was dropped how many months ago? Wheres Eternal when you want him.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Eternal is a figment. It drifts about in the shadows waiting for the moment to strike. Then butt rape. lol.

Hah, i was refering to the moderator, but i get it.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
James`, post: 79554, member: 15260 Wrote:Eternal is a figment. It drifts about in the shadows waiting for the moment to strike. Then butt rape. lol.
I don't have eternal drifting around in me :mad:!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Lieutenant Josh, post: 79556, member: 946 Wrote:Hah, i was refering to the moderator, but i get it.
So was I... LOL