Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  mute
lmao
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
highcrimes, post: 81568, member: 14955 Wrote:its funny how the best players on the server want me unmuted.
Ha! You're worse than an applicant that asks people to post in a thread. They dont care about it, they posted because you asked them.

BE SMART!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
drH, post: 81482, member: 12825 Wrote:just unmute him. we all do it for laughs. im the biggest and most bad ass troll to ever grace wL with my highly evolved presence. a perma mute was not necessary, freak is a grown man so he should be able to handle a little word-karate every now and then. besides all that hes a war vet so he should get the automatic good to go.

sincerely,
type kdeath then talk

There are rules governing behavior limits on the wL servers. They are there for a reason. I, too, am a combat veteran. I don't expect special treatment for it. If I break the rules, I should be held accountable for it. Period.

My opinion is this, I have seen nothing in this thread to indicate that highcrimes should be unmuted. He has done nothing but sling more barbs at others and cuss at them. This is an Admin Abuse forum. If he has a specific complaint, against a specific admin, then say so. Otherwise, he should be requesting a lifting of punishment in the Ban Appeals section.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 81606, member: 3284 Wrote:There are rules governing behavior limits on the wL servers. They are there for a reason. I, too, am a combat veteran. I don't expect special treatment for it. If I break the rules, I should be held accountable for it. Period.

My opinion is this, I have seen nothing in this thread to indicate that highcrimes should be unmuted. He has done nothing but sling more barbs at others and cuss at them. This is an Admin Abuse forum. If he has a specific complaint, against a specific admin, then say so. Otherwise, he should be requesting a lifting of punishment in the Ban Appeals section.
Glad to see you back man
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
its not a ban appeal, its a admin that muted me because freak does not want to shut up so i shut him up and then im the one to blame, lol thats cool though. did i ever ask for special treatment? nah. wheres the rule that says if you tell freak to shut his fat fucking face up you will be perm muted? did not see that on the rules. so a admin is going to defend the biggest pos on the server that non stops talks shit to ppl for no reason to make him feel better about his face swallowing itself and yet im just there to put him in his place and to make sure he knows hes worthless and a scum, ok fair enough....
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ISFUG005Flg[/video] I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 81548, member: 946 Wrote:Dafuq Bear??
Really? Man i really don't have a clue who you are anymore now.

Yang. You need to understand that not everybody looks at HighCrimes the same way you do. You and HighCrimes could have had bad experiences. HighCrimes and I had a bad start but in the end we both were going at each other for the wrong reasons.

Think of this for an example. You bumping into someone and you both get into a heated situation but when things cool down and you actually get to know him, he's a cool guy. Ever had that happen to you before?

In my opinion HighCrimes is a cool guy. You are too Yang. I have no problems with you guys. If you look at me differently because of my own opinion, I dont blame you for doing so. I aint mad at cha. I respect your views and feelings.
highcrimes, post: 81523, member: 14955 Wrote:+ im a better player then you specially in real life, i mean lets see while your sitting there clicking your mouse im running around with my brothers pulling triggers

so does that mean you kill people lol
[Image: sigix.png]
Dr. gkovr, post: 81680, member: 14911 Wrote:so does that mean you kill people lol
lol yes its my job...
Just ban this kid, he's a douche and this is not going anywhere.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 81689, member: 3039 Wrote:Just ban this kid, he's a douche and this is not going anywhere.
why so mad? lol..