Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swap sides every round?
No from me too. Population will surely decrease. It will be a mess!
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Personally, I think we're making stacking sides too big of an issue than it actually is. There's probably other things to worry about more.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I don't find it an issue that affects me, but a possible solution could be minimize spec time.

What I mean if they remain in spec for longer than a minute, kick.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I honestly wouldn't mind a more strict use of ATB. Letting it handle the unbalance, as for people not being able to swap back and forth, I mean sometimes the other team needs help, and if someone is willing to go and help them out (which actually happens) they should be able to.

As for the switch every round, it would be rather confusing for people and probably a little nerving as well Smile
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I agree with linear that it would kill the population, since some players have their own preference side and stay with it for the rest of the half and change teams after the swap sides.

I think stacking is not actually a big problem anymore after the implementation of the new improved atb system. However, the atb system could need a few tweaks here and there as sometimes the top fragger in the losing team get switched to the winning team, making it more unbalance.
i think this will result in a lot of rage quits and will create general annoyance . Ima say no . although the idea is fresh and unheard of . a team scramble plugin wud better resolve the issue of team stacking . I say scramble the fuck outta them teams and not just switch the whole team to ct or t .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA!, post: 83354, member: 1011 Wrote:i think this will result in a lot of rage quits and will create general annoyance . Ima say no . although the idea is fresh and unheard of . a team scramble plugin wud better resolve the issue of team stacking . I say scramble the fuck outta them teams and not just switch the whole team to ct or t .
that type of plug in is already installed(ATB).....it switches players
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
But it's not a team scramble. They're completely different.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
It would confuse ourselves which side we are especially in the urgent timing and it's quite annoying that switch every round but we can't deny teamstack makes ppl leave and the game less fun so we need to think up with a better way to solve it.
joker8baller, post: 83329, member: 835 Wrote:You have such a more positive view on our players than I do Bison.

I would find it highly annoying if this would put into place.
+1

Makes it difficult to balance teams and for a losing team to change momentum of the map if they switch roles. If they suck playing together it will probably get worse if they are constantly switching roles. At least with map switching at the half. If gives the stronger players a chance to rally the team. Auto team balance has some quirks, but it helps more than hurts.