Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin/Power Abuse
(Dec 11 2016, 10:18 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:12 PM)Bill Nose Wrote: you are so god damn awful its like playing 4v5 everytime you are there

Ok congratz, idc really. Like I said to C4, u chose to play here and to play with me. U don't like it then leave, no ones asking u to stay here. I stay on my own free will, ik others don't like me and idc really. I still play here cause I want to, just cause u temp banning me or kicking me isn't going to make me leave the server. In all honesty idk how u got admin with an attitude like that, because to me it seems like u don't have any respect for anyone excpet the "pros" that meet your standards. And u power abusing with a non-legit reason, really shows that.

you got that wrong

plenty of people are asking me to stay here

nobody wants you to stay here

my reasoning is legit... you handicap every team you are on
Big Grin
Go deathmatch, and get better before playing pugs and ruining the experience. You get farmed when you're on the other team, and you're useless when on people's teams.
ye
(Dec 11 2016, 10:18 PM)Sibrox Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:00 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 09:47 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: You can completely do something about it by practicing to get better or playing on a pub server to practice your aim more.

What difference does it make though really, whether playing on this server rather than that? Just because u don't like dealing with those people Junior doesn't make it ok to temp ban them or kick them out because they're "bad" to u. U chose to play here, so u can easily just deal with those people either on ur team or in general. Also when did I say that I I couldn't do anything about it? Like what made u think I said that? Ik it's my own choice to not do that 1 thing but that's my own problem and stuff, I never said that I couldn't do anything about it, at all or to me what seems like that at least.

Are you trying to say that you don't want to get "gud" and want to lose?

Again how the hell am I saying that?!? Just because I said I would rather play on this server than another one automatically means I don't want to get better and wants to lose... idk if it's just me but how does that make any sense at all... Ofc I want to get good but to me personally I would like to get better and stuff on this server instead, is that so wrong, like honestly?!?
(Dec 11 2016, 10:27 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 09:47 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: You can completely do something about it by practicing to get better or playing on a pub server to practice your aim more.

What difference does it make though really, whether playing on this server rather than that? Just because u don't like dealing with those people Junior doesn't make it ok to temp ban them or kick them out because they're "bad" to u. U chose to play here, so u can easily just deal with those people either on ur team or in general. Also when did I say that I I couldn't do anything about it? Like what made u think I said that? Ik it's my own choice to not do that 1 thing but that's my own problem and stuff, I never said that I couldn't do anything about it, at all or to me what seems like that at least.

Again how the hell am I saying that?!? Just because I said I would rather play on this server than another one automatically means I don't want to get better and wants to lose... idk if it's just me but how does that make any sense at all... Ofc I want to get good but to me personally I would like to get better and stuff on this server instead, is that so wrong, like honestly?!?
Are you delusional, you're ruining other people's enjoyment. Just go learn to shoot people jesus fuck.
ye
(Dec 11 2016, 10:23 PM)Bill Nose Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:18 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:12 PM)Bill Nose Wrote: you are so god damn awful its like playing 4v5 everytime you are there

Ok congratz, idc really. Like I said to C4, u chose to play here and to play with me. U don't like it then leave, no ones asking u to stay here. I stay on my own free will, ik others don't like me and idc really. I still play here cause I want to, just cause u temp banning me or kicking me isn't going to make me leave the server. In all honesty idk how u got admin with an attitude like that, because to me it seems like u don't have any respect for anyone excpet the "pros" that meet your standards. And u power abusing with a non-legit reason, really shows that.

you got that wrong

plenty of people are asking me to stay here

nobody wants you to stay here

my reasoning is legit... you handicap every team you are on

As I said before though, it's not against the rules to be a low skill player is it? So u abusing ur power just because u don't want me either on ur team or in there in general is what I'm reporting u for. I'm not trying to say I'm a pro though. All I'm saying is that ur reason of "go DM" was a bs reason to temp ban me, and as I said before another admin Edward said I should say something about it and report it as admin abuse as did other players in game, so I did because I sided with them and seen it as power abuse aswell.
(Dec 11 2016, 10:30 PM)Vorpal Wrote:

Are you delusional, you're ruining other people's enjoyment. Just go learn to shoot people jesus fuck.

O so u just expect everyone to play like u and to meet ur standards for stuff. Ya ok that's funny, like I said to C4 (I'm repeating myself a lot in this thing, damm) go make ur own server then if u want only "pros" to play there. Ik how to shoot others, I may have a twitch at times when spraying and I'm not the best with the pistols/secondaries and stuff but that's just me and my nerves in general (for the twitching thing), yes I can get better and control that part but it's not going to come right away. And if anything u talking about me ruining other peoples enjoyment, well why don't u look at urself who is talking shit and hating on me just because I play bad. U don't think that ruins my enjoyment?? U think I enjoy others who talk shit on me for being bad?
Ben suggested we open an RWS restricted PUG. I'm going to do that. However, this PUG will not have a functioning .need command. The RWS restrictions will be set at 11.5 RWS +

To play in it, new players will need to play in normal PUGs to pad their RWS.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

Lol also I just got what u meant, u r trying to make me seem like the bad one in that sense rn't u because u so badly want me banned, well guess what I haven't done anything wrong like ban someone for a bs reason that isn't even legitly agianst the rules. But no u took the very last words of "But as every person that dislikes me in general they seem to only care about score and stuff like that, which honestly is prob the reason they temp banned/dislike me, because of my score/skills and play style. And honestly I hate that part of the community, but I just roll with it because *I can't do anything about it. * and tried to make me seem like I was talking about myself when no I was actually talking about "And honestly I hate that part of the community". I was talking about how part of the community only cares about scores and stuff so much to the point where they are toxic af and abuse their powers to the ones who aren't perfect like them, and I was saying to that part that I can't change that part of the community so I just roll/go with it or deal with it.
(Dec 11 2016, 11:02 PM)M. Bison Wrote: Ben suggested we open an RWS restricted PUG. I'm going to do that. However, this PUG will not have a functioning .need command. The RWS restrictions will be set at 11.5 RWS +

To play in it, new players will need to play in normal PUGs to pad their RWS.

I'm not disagreeing with that, but honestly since a lot of the players r good and stuff and prob will only play on that server it could cause the other one to die down a bit or out, because either there's not enough of those low skill players or they don't stay/stick with this or they're either EU or Asia players also. But in general it would prevent this sort of stuff from happening, which would help.
(Dec 11 2016, 10:50 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:30 PM)Vorpal Wrote:
(Dec 11 2016, 10:00 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote: What difference does it make though really, whether playing on this server rather than that? Just because u don't like dealing with those people Junior doesn't make it ok to temp ban them or kick them out because they're "bad" to u. U chose to play here, so u can easily just deal with those people either on ur team or in general. Also when did I say that I I couldn't do anything about it? Like what made u think I said that? Ik it's my own choice to not do that 1 thing but that's my own problem and stuff, I never said that I couldn't do anything about it, at all or to me what seems like that at least.

O so u just expect everyone to play like u and to meet ur standards for stuff. Ya ok that's funny, like I said to C4 (I'm repeating myself a lot in this thing, damm) go make ur own server then if u want only "pros" to play there. Ik how to shoot others, I may have a twitch at times when spraying and I'm not the best with the pistols/secondaries and stuff but that's just me and my nerves in general (for the twitching thing), yes I can get better and control that part but it's not going to come right away. And if anything u talking about me ruining other peoples enjoyment, well why don't u look at urself who is talking shit and hating on me just because I play bad. U don't think that ruins my enjoyment?? U think I enjoy others who talk shit on me for being bad?

Spider, ill make a thread in the incoming days, to give out tips to new players. I will be talking about aim placement, flashes/smokes and how to use em, how to use x gun in x way (because you gotta adapt to the gun, he cant to you), holding positions (maybe), etc.

Deathmatching isnt a bad idea to get aim placement right for every place in the map too, aim maps are great too.

That being said, you need to improve a lot, ill give you extra tips if you want, but, you gotta understand that having som1 with 43 ADR, 0,3 FPR can be very enraging (no excuse, for kick/ban). What is more worrying is your W-T-L record : 136 - 1 - 191. Since you do not rq, it means you got a negative impact on your team in general, like Vorpal said. I could go on with ACC% and HSP%, but my goal isnt to be negative, add/pm me on steam or wl forum, ill try to help you get better if you want to.

Have a great day