> High profile misban

its a joke
(Apr 13 2020, 10:03 PM)fAt Wrote:
(Apr 13 2020, 09:05 PM)XXXtinct Wrote:
(Apr 13 2020, 08:19 PM)Stephanie Wrote:
(Apr 13 2020, 05:28 PM)fAt Wrote:
(Apr 11 2020, 07:55 PM)tommy. Wrote: proud you didnt ban me from the forums

love you netex. gl

You really created an account this month just to come on WL and prove your buddy doesnt cheat. You guys dont understand that you can keep talking and replying to ntx, but until a root admin reviews which can take a little longer bc they dont sit on the forums waiting for kids to cry about their ban. Chill the fck out until an root admin reviews..

Literally full of trolls here, I've known Tommy for like 2 months and the extent of our friendship is talking about my wL ban lol. I did not ask him to post here nor do I care if he does, netex that is. Every time I add on something to help my appeal, which it says I could do in the guidelines, you guys tell me to stfu and mock my posts.. High profile misban, sorry people are gonna come check it out

> High profile misban

LMFAO. I have never seen somebody so full of themself in WL, even compared to NETEX HIMSELF. You look ridiculous as hell coming back time after time arguing, don't act like you've only been respectfully adding evidence in your favor when you've been antagonizing others and flooding different posts for people to come check out your ban appeal out of pity. People are trolling you because you've looked dumb as hell since the start of this ban appeal when Netex clearly made you eat your words, and now you're cherry picking random games where you play like shit to make yourself look legit.

x2. You look sad the way you're trying to appeal the ban. Sad sad sad..No1 cares about you or your ban on a dead game.

The irony behind using "dead game" as an excuse/argument is shallow and gives you a fair few amount of options.

>Why ban a long-term player if it's a dead game.
>Why care about a supposed 'cheater' if it's a dead game.
>Why care to reply to someone elses appeal and supping up to biased faggots.

Put those nostalgia goggles away. Ever since we've had new promotions, a number of false bans have ensued.

The following has occured:
>Insufficient evidence to ban said player.
>A bunch of "league" faggots who idolise players whom they like yet secretly turn their backs on one another and act like complete utter hypocrites.
>The ideology of "guilty till proven innocent" has been reinforced by biased admins who concur on only one predictable playstyle within their "dead" game.

What an absolute shitshow of a community and the herd mentality that comes along with it.
[-] The following 3 users Like Lewis's post:
   icon.voices, Mir, mzry
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
(Apr 14 2020, 01:44 AM)Lewis Wrote: The irony behind using "dead game" as an excuse/argument is shallow and gives you a fair few amount of options.

I never really liked the expression of 'dead game', was it ever alive ? Does being  among the best players in the entire planet in an unpopular game less important then being among the best in a popular one ? No they are both video games, they are both equally a waste of time and a fun way to waste it, if someone makes money out of streaming these video games or from winning tournaments or else, great for them, but it doesnt change the fact that nothing of  real value was created and that those ways of making money are actually independent of said game, streamers can play hundreds of different games and most of em will switch the second he thinks he can have more $ from it or if he wants to change pace, tournaments/leagues and else are doing the same thing as well.

Also theorically speaking, even if you are among the bests EVER in the game you are playing currently it doesnt mean that if given the time hundreds if not thousands of other gamers from others games of the same genre (or not) could be better then you at your favorite video game.

(Apr 14 2020, 01:44 AM)Lewis Wrote: Put those nostalgia goggles away. Ever since we've had new promotions, a number of false bans have ensued.

It is certainly more likely to happen to new admins then to experienced ones, in general. Like a new employee is more inclined to do mistakes if compared to an experienced one.

(Apr 14 2020, 01:44 AM)Lewis Wrote: The following has occured:

He certainly believes the evidence he provided are enough, he will be officially right or wrong on that when an higher up will review it.

(Apr 14 2020, 01:44 AM)Lewis Wrote: >A bunch of "league" faggots who idolise players whom they like yet secretly turn their backs on one another and act like complete utter hypocrites.

If you believe the vast majority of this community gives a flying shit about leagues, you clearly haven't been on wL that much. Heck the vast majority don't even participate on the forums or or on the tournaments we organized a while back (even if we are only speaking of the first one) or care about their individual stats, people on wl are mainly playing for the fun of the game and thats about it. A little bit of competition is fun for everyone, sure, but if it becomes more spicy now only a very few are interested.

(Apr 14 2020, 01:44 AM)Lewis Wrote: >The ideology of "guilty till proven innocent" has been reinforced by biased admins who concur on only one predictable playstyle within their "dead" game.

Players have been known to be able to play glock only, usp only, p228 only, deagle only, 5-7 only, dualies only, shotgun only, smg only, scout only, para only, hs only, no scope only, burst fire only, to rush 24/7, to bait 24/7, to lurk 24/7, to failbhop 24/7, (etc.)

Can you please elaborate on that point, i do not know where you could get that one predictable playstyle is being enforced ?

(Apr 14 2020, 01:44 AM)Lewis Wrote: What an absolute shitshow of a community and the herd mentality that comes along with it.

I understand that you are pissed because your only buddy on your buddy list is banned, no need to become toxic in response of what you perceive being a toxic behavior, otherwise you are no better then the reason why you are getting emotional from, and thats assuming that the ban is indeed determined has being excessive.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   fAt, QueenCrazy, rookoo
At least this place is still interesting with netex around
(Apr 14 2020, 04:20 AM)StolenBread Wrote: At least this place is still interesting with netex around

Anyone with a god complex is "interesting" as they have a herd of patronising sheep idolising them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lewis's post:
   tommy.
(Apr 14 2020, 01:44 AM)Lewis Wrote:
(Apr 13 2020, 08:19 PM)Stephanie Wrote:
(Apr 13 2020, 05:28 PM)fAt Wrote: You really created an account this month just to come on WL and prove your buddy doesnt cheat. You guys dont understand that you can keep talking and replying to ntx, but until a root admin reviews which can take a little longer bc they dont sit on the forums waiting for kids to cry about their ban. Chill the fck out until an root admin reviews..

Literally full of trolls here, I've known Tommy for like 2 months and the extent of our friendship is talking about my wL ban lol. I did not ask him to post here nor do I care if he does, netex that is. Every time I add on something to help my appeal, which it says I could do in the guidelines, you guys tell me to stfu and mock my posts.. High profile misban, sorry people are gonna come check it out

> High profile misban

LMFAO. I have never seen somebody so full of themself in WL, even compared to NETEX HIMSELF. You look ridiculous as hell coming back time after time arguing, don't act like you've only been respectfully adding evidence in your favor when you've been antagonizing others and flooding different posts for people to come check out your ban appeal out of pity. People are trolling you because you've looked dumb as hell since the start of this ban appeal when Netex clearly made you eat your words, and now you're cherry picking random games where you play like shit to make yourself look legit.

x2. You look sad the way you're trying to appeal the ban. Sad sad sad..No1 cares about you or your ban on a dead game.

The irony behind using "dead game" as an excuse/argument is shallow and gives you a fair few amount of options.

Put those nostalgia goggles away. Ever since we've had new promotions, a number of false bans have ensued.

>A bunch of "league" faggots who idolise players whom they like yet secretly turn their backs on one another and act like complete utter hypocrites.
>The ideology of "guilty till proven innocent" has been reinforced by biased admins who concur on only one predictable playstyle within their "dead" game.

What an absolute shitshow of a community and the herd mentality that comes along with it.

Why so mad though? You talk a lot, yet still have nothing to say. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes fAt's post:
   rookoo
(Apr 14 2020, 02:53 PM)fAt Wrote:
(Apr 14 2020, 01:44 AM)Lewis Wrote:
(Apr 13 2020, 08:19 PM)Stephanie Wrote: Literally full of trolls here, I've known Tommy for like 2 months and the extent of our friendship is talking about my wL ban lol. I did not ask him to post here nor do I care if he does, netex that is. Every time I add on something to help my appeal, which it says I could do in the guidelines, you guys tell me to stfu and mock my posts.. High profile misban, sorry people are gonna come check it out

> High profile misban

Why so mad though? You talk a lot, yet still have nothing to say. 

The dude has played less than 300 pugs in 6 years LOL, enough said right there.
(Apr 14 2020, 10:55 AM)Lewis Wrote:
(Apr 14 2020, 04:20 AM)StolenBread Wrote: At least this place is still interesting with netex around

Anyone with a god complex is "interesting" as they have a herd of patronising sheep idolising them.

If you think anybody here is backing up netex, and not simply trolling some weeb jerkoff that got banned and is acting like a bitch, you're really stuck in some weird black-or-white mentality that won't break. Fuck you, fuck this creep melody, and fuck netex.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   fAt
(Apr 14 2020, 05:45 PM)rookoo Wrote:

If you think anybody here is backing up netex, and not simply trolling some weeb jerkoff that got banned and is acting like a bitch, you're really stuck in some weird black-or-white mentality that won't break. Fuck you, fuck this creep melody, and fuck netex.

Looks like we have some people sucking eachothers dicks with fat equally contributing nothing and flocko secretly wanting to ban everyone from a game he rarely plays. If you genuinely think I've played less than 300 pugs, you are an idiot.
(Apr 14 2020, 08:31 PM)Lewis Wrote:
(Apr 14 2020, 05:45 PM)rookoo Wrote:

Looks like we have some people sucking eachothers dicks with fat equally contributing nothing and flocko secretly wanting to ban everyone from a game he rarely plays. If you genuinely think I've played less than 300 pugs, you are an idiot.

Says the idiot falling for bait on a CSS forum in 2020. Silly little man child