Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoever sent me this warning
Great reply.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Yeah, I'm the one who issued the warning and censored the posts.

ruplayer Wrote:...try learning at least one language first to judge=)

becomes ->

ruplayer Wrote:Don't judge me until you've experienced the difficulty of learning another language.
Basically, the comment was made in retaliation from an earlier comment you made in this (now censored) post. From my perspective, it seems like you provoked the whole situation and almost derailed the topic in a section where neither is permitted.

I, The Rival Wrote:The second part :

Quote:"Ruplayers financial status? What, living in a station wagon for the first year that he illegally emigrated to the USA? Yeah, so jealous...."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is how he came to be in the USA, right? If not illegally, then he was definitely living out of his car for a large portion of his first year in the US. Openly available information that he posted in public viewing, that's how I knew about it. If this is untrue, then I apologise for making an accusation that was false.
I don't care whether or not the statement was completely accurate. The comment was intended as an insult in a section which doesn't permit flamming.

If you're going to run around the forum violating our rules then I'm going to have you removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I like how I was assumed to give it when I hardly give out warnings.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

M. Bison Wrote:Yeah, I'm the one who issued the warning and censored the posts.

becomes ->

ruplayer Wrote:Don't judge me until you've experienced the difficulty of learning another language.
Basically, the comment was made in retaliation from an earlier comment you made in this (now censored) post. From my perspective, it seems like you provoked the whole situation and almost derailed the topic in a section where neither is permitted.

Quote:"Ruplayers financial status? What, living in a station wagon for the first year that he illegally emigrated to the USA? Yeah, so jealous...."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is how he came to be in the USA, right? If not illegally, then he was definitely living out of his car for a large portion of his first year in the US. Openly available information that he posted in public viewing, that's how I knew about it. If this is untrue, then I apologise for making an accusation that was false.
I don't care whether or not the statement was completely accurate. The comment was intended as an insult in a section which doesn't permit flamming.

If you're going to run around the forum violating our rules then I'm going to have you removed.
Seriously? C'mon it was ruplayer provoking him!
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
M. Bison Wrote:Yeah, I'm the one who issued the warning and censored the posts.

becomes ->

See, that's how you interpret the post. The way I interpreted seems a lot more accurate, you're giving him a lot more leeway than you should. Your interpretation doesn't fit anywhere into the context of the previous posts.

M. Bison Wrote:

Right, and I already partially apologised for that (which is more than you should be getting from me), so why bring that up? Seems like you have some serious trouble reading posts, Bison. You're also way more lenient with people that are quite obviously trolls (or just plain horrible people), and tend to try and overlook all their bad qualities and just go straight for even the smallest portion of "good" in them. A bad quality, I'd say.

M. Bison Wrote:If you're going to run around the forum violating our rules then I'm going to have you removed.

LOL! Okay Bison, go ahead and remove me. I'll leave you to answer all the questions and help people instead of me. Although that would probably be too much effort for you, since you can't even be bothered to structure a proper set of protocols when it comes to your staff.

Just remember how much things changed from the time that I became admin until I left. You'd still have a bunch of AFK admins and wouldn't have the admin recruitment system in place. This place is getting stale as hell anyway, you're all too afraid of new ideas and change, or maybe just too apathetic to care.
If you read this, you suck.
[Image: calm_the_fuck_down_by_mooh438.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:[Image: calm_the_fuck_down_by_mooh438.jpg]

+1
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Loks Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:[Image: calm_the_fuck_down_by_mooh438.jpg]

+1

+2
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
Just a few things I would like to point your attention to:

- I wasn't born in the US, and I do my best reading/writing in English here. So your comment about my grammar is at least non-ethical cretinism, I don't feel sorry about my English, I can write a book in Russian. I do understand 100% of the text without using any translators, you can ask many war-lord members who I had conversation with on steam or live in game.

- I wouldn't want to share any biographical information here, it was meant to be in admin section for admins only. Other admins shared their information with each other with no problems. You brought it up here with some BS that you made up. I never spent one year living in the car, I happened to be in the situation where I immigrated(legally) to the US and didn't have anything, but this was acceptable due to my age at that time(18) and because I wanted to take some cool challenges in my life. It's been like this for a couple of weeks. I now have everything I need and even more, in fact I said I can buy you a copy of CSS a few days ago in admin section so you can come back and play on VAC'ed servers, but others said it's meaningless because you can use a non steam copy to join our servers. I don't think my financial situation should even bother you.

That thread was removed a while ago due to my mistrust to new admins, that have been hired recently and you won't be able to find anymore details about it.

Now you can go fuck yourself... is this clear?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Posted in the wrong section ru?