Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
ViolentLove Wrote:ROFL...it's awesome that I'm so e-popular that I got brought up in a forum post. I'm gonna write that down in my diary.

SO...after many people have bugged me about my (minimal) involvement in this forum post and my feelings about the whole SharkSwag issue I have this to say:

1. I am apparently one of the coolest chicks on CSS. Which I already knew.

2. I do not believe that servers should be regulated because let's fucking face it...we live in America so that we can say whatever the hell we want.

3. HOWEVER...since War-lords seems to have some sever regulation in place about conduct that goes on in the servers it seems appropriate that saying graphic things about kids shouldn't be applauded. Some nasty shit comes out of SharkSwagg's mouth sometimes. And while I don't really care (even though I have three children) it would be cool if I didn't have to see that cause it's kind of weird and he's a creeper.

K...there's my piece. I'm done talking about this cause I really don't care. Hoes. Smile
wooaahhhhhhhh...so what your relationship with Registry
?
My relationship? I play on a server he plays on? Lol
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
LOL I didn't know you were member on forum violet, btw i asked you once in-game if you would marry and i have a car, but you didn't answer me  Sad
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
mfw I read this thread:

[Image: tumblr_lp0sl5QMmU1qctugk.jpg]
[Image: 191457_101.png]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:LOL I didn't know you were member on forum violet, btw i asked you once in-game if you would marry and i have a car, but you didn't answer me  Sad

LMAO...well I happen to be married to jross. The sexiest and most amazing cs player that ever lived. And he has a car. And lots of money. So no thank you. Lol
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
ViolentLove Wrote:LMAO...well I happen to be married to jross. The sexiest and most amazing cs player that ever lived. And he has a car. And lots of money. So no thank you. Lol
who is  jross?
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
ViolentLove Wrote:LMAO...well I happen to be married to jross. The sexiest and most amazing cs player that ever lived. And he has a car. And lots of money. So no thank you. Lol
who is  jross?

Apparently, the "sexiest and most amazing cs player that ever lived." A guy presumably.
Lol. Yes. jross is a man. The father of my three babies. Smile
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
lin3ar Wrote:Apparently, the "sexiest and most amazing cs player that ever lived." A guy presumably.
wooahh..you really like shakugan no shana anime/manga?
are you likes shana,Server Admin?
This thread makes me glad that I don't stay often enough on Pop maps 1/2 to be bothered by all this drama.

Though I suppose Registry wins on this one because judging by his conduct on the servers, I would have thrown the perma ban hammer at him at least 6 bans ago if I had to deal with him.

Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
lin3ar Wrote:Apparently, the "sexiest and most amazing cs player that ever lived." A guy presumably.
wooahh..you really like shakugan no shana anime/manga?
are you likes shana,Server Admin?

Yup, SnS is one of my favorite series. So sad that it finally ended...
Teared up at the ending - it was touching.