Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite admin(s)
slithereeNs, post: 79015, member: 1411 Wrote:Rival
BTW anyone know what happened to Rival ? Sad
After he bhop scripted, a dumbass flamed him, and he just disappeared. Last time I talked to him he was playing TF2.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Hobo Bob: coolest alaskan dude ever, wish i could meet up and drive around alaska with him. office 4 lyfe, i miss the old days when wookies, jackmonroe and mahone would whoop our asses continually on a daily basis

Fuzzy: one of the nicest and most respectful people i've ever played with, and also the best wingman to play drunk and rush down middles of maps with paras with. no competition for his mastery of the manual shotty, except maybe Tasty Tuna. I praise his dedication and passion in which he regulates the MG server, where he does not let himself be frustrated despite the challenges of his routine. respect

riser: OG office S0.GAY swagger

ruplayer: keep doing what you're doing, you bring the lols and keep people in check too.

bison: pretty cool guy, won't reveal anything personal whatsoever about him but is very good at what he does. he's the man in action, keeping everyone's and everything's shit together. pro at life

spartacus and linear: you guys are a good contrast to each other and both excellent admins

joker: total bro, 2pro at borderlands 2 and a wizard with the TMP
naive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I'll give you the reason for Fuzzy Izzie Bear:

Fuzzy Izzie Bear, was the first person I got to know well on the MG server (Scrimmers, you'll never get my heart out of MG) and that was nice to me. I used to only use chat, and after about a month or two I got pretty well-known. Around then I got my mic, and talked for the first time. Only two people didn't hate me right off the bat, 1. Raymond great guy, doesn't get on much anymore though >Sad 2. Fuzzy Izzie. I would always refer to him as Izzie while most other people called him fuzzy Tongue I got to know him, and I'm glad I met this great guy.

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy Had No Hair,
If Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Bear,
Why'd Fuzzy Wuzzy Have No Hair?
DK, post: 79035, member: 3039 Wrote:After he bhop scripted, a dumbass flamed him, and he just disappeared. Last time I talked to him he was playing TF2.
he got vac-banned...i think thats a lot more serious than a bhop script.

whole thread reminds me of friendster testimonials for some reason. bet you youngens don't know what that is.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 78961, member: 9457 Wrote:the legendary Jhonnie Boi, whose loss good men still shed tears for when no one's looking.
I was a bit surprised to see him get VAC'd. He didn't take the game seriously. :eek:

DK, post: 79035, member: 3039 Wrote:After he bhop scripted, a dumbass flamed him, and he just disappeared. Last time I talked to him he was playing TF2.
Firstly, nothing which is detected and banned on (wL) would classify as "bhop scripting." He lied to everyone, plain and simple.

Secondly, as implied, that's absolutely wrong. He ran cheats, aimbot/wallhack/etc by his own confession, but only his bhop was detected on (wL).

He adamantly denied the (wL) ban, as most cheaters typically do. He had claimed it was a false positive caused by his modified mouse. Allegedly, his mousewheel was modified to allow easier scrolling, thereby reducing the difficulty for legitimate bhopping.

We decided to lift the ban due to a lack of understanding of the anti-cheats inner workings. Shortly thereafter, I reviewed the anti-cheats sourcecode and concluded his claims were impossible and certainly a lie.

I wasn't sure what to do about my realization at the time. Thankfully, a day or two later he receives a VAC ban. He completely changes his story, instead claiming he had cheated on a random Russian server with aimbot/wallhack.

My analysis and conclusion:
What was he doing on a random Russian server?

The ping from U.K. to Russia isn't particularly great and he doesn't understand Russian. There's dozens of European countries which would've been more ideal. If this did in fact happen, it was the premeditated act of a racist bigot.

Why would he even play on a Russian server?

He's either a racist bigot or the cheating infraction did in fact take place on (wL). I doubt the legitimacy of his claim entirely, instead suspect it was spitefully stated and directed at ruplayer, who he greatly hated for ridiculing him over his homosexual preference. He simply didn't know any other way to get back at ruplayer, who after the ban increasingly ridiculed him, along with Helmut.

What likely happened?

He was at the time, prior to the ban, employing a suspicious gameplay which was brought up several times. I suspect that the (wL) ban made him nervous, causing him to tone down on the cheating. I suspect he continued to use the cheats, particularly the bhop functionality. He seemingly opted to only use it in non-wl scrim servers, where it wouldn't be subject to detection. Additionally, I never saw him playing anywhere other than (wL) except in scrims, so my assumption is the cheating took place on (wL) or scrims. Although, I'll admit he's probably a racist either way.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 79119, member: 359 Wrote:I was a bit surprised to see him get VAC'd. He didn't take the game seriously. :eek:

Firstly, nothing which is detected and banned on (wL) would classify as "bhop scripting." He lied to everyone, plain and simple.

Secondly, as implied, that's absolutely wrong. He ran cheats, aimbot/wallhack/etc by his own confession, but only his bhop was detected on (wL).

He adamantly denied the (wL) ban, as most cheaters typically do. He had claimed it was a false positive caused by his modified mouse. Allegedly, his mousewheel was modified to allow easier scrolling, thereby reducing the difficulty for legitimate bhopping.

We decided to lift the ban due to a lack of understanding of the anti-cheats inner workings. Shortly thereafter, I reviewed the anti-cheats sourcecode and concluded his claims were impossible and certainly a lie.

I wasn't sure what to do about my realization at the time. Thankfully, a day or two later he receives a VAC ban. He completely changes his story, instead claiming he had cheated on a random Russian server with aimbot/wallhack.

My analysis and conclusion:
What was he doing on a random Russian server?

The ping from U.K. to Russia isn't particularly great and he doesn't understand Russian. There's dozens of European countries which would've been more ideal. If this did in fact happen, it was the premeditated act of a racist bigot.

Why would he even play on a Russian server?

He's either a racist bigot or the cheating infraction did in fact take place on (wL). I doubt the legitimacy of his claim entirely, instead suspect it was spitefully stated and directed at ruplayer, who he greatly hated for ridiculing him over his homosexual preference. He simply didn't know any other way to get back at ruplayer, who after the ban increasingly ridiculed him, along with Helmut.

What likely happened?

He was at the time, prior to the ban, employing a suspicious gameplay which was brought up several times. I suspect that the (wL) ban made him nervous, causing him to tone down on the cheating. I suspect he continued to use the cheats, particularly the bhop functionality. He seemingly opted to only use it in non-wl scrim servers, where it wouldn't be subject to detection. Additionally, I never saw him playing anywhere other than (wL) except in scrims, so my assumption is the cheating took place on (wL) or scrims. Although, I'll admit he's probably a racist either way.

I really dint know at that time that rival was a cheat ( considering the fact that he was almost as bad as i was ) , But he quite frankly made his situation worse by lacking the ability to actually shut his trap . I dont insult gay guys for the heck of it and neither do any of the admins on war-lords , but rival reallllly deserved it .

And that folks is the longest reply bison has ever typed out :p , one can only imagine rivals actions to have pissed bison of this much , and thats like getting gandhi to beat his kids :p
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I called that kid out from day one. The second he and silly asked me to teach them how to Bhop. Silly stayed legit and spent about a month learning. Rival cheated and in two days was better at it than I am. Iv been doing it since 2002ish. Not to mention he would always out frag me after he started cheating. Kid couldn't kill me while I was blind before he magically turned pro.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I knew he was a rat. I didn't suspect aimbot/walls because he was really bad in game, but I did always think he used scripts. I just knew he was a rat before he showed to the community who the real rival is. Some people here are just ugly to me, they later turn out to be cheaters, stupid, making up with 14 y.o. boys online, etc.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Both jhonnie and rival claimed they were under the influence of "something" when hacking. In my opinion, that's one of the worst excuse to come up with when doing something stupid.

Sad to say both of them were truly loved by most members of the community at some point.

Well like Harvey Dent in Batman said,

[img] http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leot5h...o1_400.jpg[/img]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.