Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILL SOMEONE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS FUCKING CALISNIPE ?
I came mostly for the comments at the start while i was dead waiting in pubg squad.

Being french canadian i didnt know at all that coon is/was a racial slur (in the U.S.A, Au and NZ)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Maybe he didnt either, after all english isnt our first language and technically (according to wikipedia and my limited knowledge on the topic) coon isnt a racist slur where we are living.

1 day ban and locked name/clan tag isnt a big deal so i dont really care if the ban remains or not, just giving my 2cent Heart
Bad names only warrant a name lock. The ban's justification has little to do with his name and everything to do with his subsequent behavior. This was a small incident that got blown out of proportions for no good reason. Even if you don't like an admin, if you're instructed by them AS ADMIN you'd better comply and not make a big fuss. Sort of a "respect the uniform not the man" ordeal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   Drago
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Nov 21 2018, 01:32 AM)GiB- Wrote:
(Nov 21 2018, 01:30 AM)GiB- Wrote:
(Nov 21 2018, 01:21 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote:
(Nov 21 2018, 01:14 AM)GiB- Wrote:
(Nov 21 2018, 01:13 AM)GiB- Wrote: idk whos the fucking root admin or whos has the fucking power to do something with this fucking kid but he takes every opportunity to abuse his admin, saying id get banned for kingcoon, i mean how the fuck is that racist you douchebagcunt, im fucking done dealing with kids trying to have their power trips

just take his fucking admin away, hes not even useful with it, he shouldve been out of this clan/server long ago,

just get rid of him,

\thanks/
gib- KingCoon

great and he just banned me after leaving the server.. admin abuser for 3000 min, get the kid out of here

You were asked to change your name, you know entirely what was wrong with it. You didn't proceed to change it, after warned again, so you were kicked. i said you'd be banned, when you came back from being kicked you had it changed, and i thanked you. you proceeded to argue and then change your name all caps to become more racist, so you've been banned for 2 days. nothing was wrong after you changed it. So I guess that falls on you for this ban, have a great day.

-edit: then you go ahead and threaten me on messages through the forums? not looking promising buddy.

I hope you do something useful in your life, cuz you are a douchebag on the web

and its not my fucking fault if you get threated by i will find you and i will take you out, its just so easy nowaydays to say anything you , and find anything, have fun bro

(Nov 22 2018, 12:59 AM)Ben- Wrote: I came mostly for the comments at the start while i was dead waiting in pubg squad.

Being french canadian i didnt know at all that coon is/was a racial slur (in the U.S.A, Au and NZ)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Maybe he didnt either, after all english isnt our first language and technically (according to wikipedia and my limited knowledge on the topic) coon isnt a racist slur where we are living.

1 day ban and locked name/clan tag isnt a big deal so i dont really care if the ban remains or not, just giving my 2cent  Heart

I had to look up what coon meant xD
I thought it was referring to a raccoon lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Ben-, QueenCrazy
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
(Nov 22 2018, 07:40 PM)Hamaerox Wrote: I had to look up what coon meant xD
I thought it was referring to a raccoon lol

SAME LOL
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=coon

it's not just for afro-american transplants, it can also be derogatory towards crackers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   Hamaerox
I guess coon skin hat means something a little different to cali...
Looks like I missed some fun stuff :p I need to get on here more x) also I never knew that's what coon meant, I can only ever think of South Park when I see that word but good to know that it actually means something different
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy