No-steam
46 52.27%
Steam
32 36.36%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S Steam update released.
hmm.. there's two bin folders. I think some people are putting it in the wrong one. That's probably my fault. The directory I was telling people to put it in "css" doesn't actually exist. Whoops! :-[

Here's a screenshot DRUNK_KILLER has provided which shows where to extract the files: http://tinyurl.com/6wgs52t

[Image: 2s1agx3.jpg]
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
just go to aviara.ro and download the new patch.
[Image: isilogo.gif]
I.S.I Wrote:
FarhanAbeer Wrote:
I.S.I Wrote:I tried what bison said on the new nosteam patch but it still tells me steam validation rejected but the server has good amount of players in it so im guessing for some its working but for its not. when will there be a fix?
DUDE USE THE AVIARA.RO PATCH AND THEN REPLACE THE BIN FILES ... U DONT NEED THAT OTHER PATCH USE THE AVIARA ONE AND JUST REPLACE THE BIN FILES FROM THIS LINK http://tinyurl.com/6wgs52t  ... TRY THAT.... dont mess up
again. use aviara patch and replace these bin files with the one u have
you realize that Aviara and nosteam are the samething? or you mean use patch v70 and then use bisons files on it?
umm sorry kid theyre both in the catagory of non steam patch... but both have different stuff in it ..keep that in mind .. if u can try both of em ull c the difference on ur own eyes
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
when i try to run the updated css error pops up with "Unable to load surface prop file"scripts/surfaceproperties.txt'(referenced by manifest file'scripts/surfaceproperties_manitfest.txt")"
M.Bison have you tried to put new steamclient.so from  linux_win_30.05.2012.7z  ??
dfh Wrote:when i try to run the updated css error pops up with "Unable to load surface prop file"scripts/surfaceproperties.txt'(referenced by manifest file'scripts/surfaceproperties_manitfest.txt")"
try downloading the aviara patch and bin files ... then replace those bin files
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
w4rkr4f7 Wrote:M.Bison have you tried to put new steamclient.so from  linux_win_30.05.2012.7z  ??
That's exactly what I did. Unfortunately, the non-steam clients must be using the steamclient.dll from linux_win_30.05.2012.7z to connect. Tongue
just be careful when you paste the files in the folders.and be sure that all the downloaded files will replace one file.
M. Bison Wrote:
w4rkr4f7 Wrote:M.Bison have you tried to put new steamclient.so from  linux_win_30.05.2012.7z  ??
That's exactly what I did. Unfortunately, the non-steam clients must be using the steamclient.dll from linux_win_30.05.2012.7z to connect. Tongue

I have all files from 30 05 archive and I still cannot connect to wl servers -steam validation rejected

Any chance to upgrade your distribution ?
I'm not sure why that is. I know some people who replaced them could properly play on the wl servers. A few people who used the 2nd aviara patch could also. Hmm...  ???