Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
His time has come
Alive is asking to be banned. I'm sure just about every player that's on regularly knows this kid cheats. I dont want to sit and clip every fishy rd but hes asking for a vacation on this one. 

FYI - my compute is dogshit and is about to explode so the quality of source and video is horrid but you get the picture. Dont hate

player - https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/19910067
Pug- https://war-lords.net/pugs/80076

This clip shows half way through (rd 4) him and zero run tuns, no calls and insta throws nade window. Not fishy? ok. But then he proceeds to track down blackout after black retreats from CT to pit, alive chases him barely checking anything where he magically stops to check pit from A plat then traces him as blackout moves around pit.
[-] The following 2 users Like fAt's post:
   icon.voices, TopShelfSyM
Presidente de Troll
This one shows Alive rushing B rd 3, and not checking shit then decides to shoulder peek San window because gamesense.

[-] The following 2 users Like fAt's post:
   icon.voices, TopShelfSyM
Presidente de Troll
(Apr 23 2020, 03:16 AM)fAt Wrote: This one shows Alive rushing B rd 3, and not checking shit then decides to shoulder peek San window because gamesense.

these are not the only fishy plays in just this one pug.. i was spectating "alive ace" for most of this game.
He's been cheating for a while now. You don't go from being a bot for years to overnight becoming one of the better players in the server. He still has the game sense of a potato, yet is top fragging almost every game he plays (despite being a sub 10 rws bot for years).

+1 ban
[-] The following 1 user Likes helmut^'s post:
   fAt
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
I don't think it's that sketchy to check window from tuns, I do that all the time if I've cleared B plat. The most damning form of evidence for me is the way his crosshair tracks blackout perfectly in the pit, that looked pretty damn bad.....

I don't have any clips to add but I do feel like I have to say this. Alive randomly got amazing the last 2 months, he went from being a perennial 10-11 rws player to 15 seemingly overnight. The guy has good aim but lately it just feels like his gamesense is always 100% correct, he just doesn't make mistakes. I've expressed this with kobe too but he's been fiending Valorant like a mental patient the last couple of weeks so i don't think he gives a fuck about WL atm lol.
[-] The following 2 users Like Falco's post:
   fAt, icon.voices
(Apr 23 2020, 10:31 AM)Falco Wrote: I don't think it's that sketchy to check window from tuns, I do that all the time if I've cleared B plat. The most damning form of evidence for me is the way his crosshair tracks blackout perfectly in the pit, that looked pretty damn bad.....

I don't have any clips to add but I do feel like I have to say this. Alive randomly got amazing the last 2 months, he went from being a perennial 10-11 rws player to 15 seemingly overnight. The guy has good aim but lately it just feels like his gamesense is always 100% correct, he just doesn't make mistakes. I've expressed this with kobe too but he's been fiending Valorant like a mental patient the last couple of weeks so i don't think he gives a fuck about WL atm lol.

To be fair to kobe, he did try to ban him (https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-18762...#pid136640), but someone higher up probably thought there was unsuffecient evidence or something cause the ban was wiped out of existence.

I was supposed to review a few demos last weekend, but things irl got in the way !

I'll post again either Friday/Saturday to share additionnal proofs (or lack of), even if this is considered as enough.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Arc-, fAt
(Apr 23 2020, 11:15 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Apr 23 2020, 10:31 AM)Falco Wrote: I don't think it's that sketchy to check window from tuns, I do that all the time if I've cleared B plat. The most damning form of evidence for me is the way his crosshair tracks blackout perfectly in the pit, that looked pretty damn bad.....

To be fair to kobe, he did try to ban him (https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-18762...#pid136640), but someone higher up probably thought there was unsuffecient evidence or something cause the ban was wiped out of existence.

I was supposed to review a few demos last weekend, but things irl got in the way !

I'll post again either Friday/Saturday to share additionnal proofs (or lack of), even if this is considered as enough.

These were snips from a few sketchy moments. It won't take long combing through his last 3 pugs to find sufficient evidence. thx Ben.
Presidente de Troll
Geez guise, maybe all of his blood sweat and whining has finally paid off he’s becoming the serious gaymer his dads always knew he could be.
[-] The following 2 users Like tardbus's post:
   fAt, icon.voices
i don't think any of these videos you've posted show anything. everybody traces that border back and forth when sniping some1 in pit, and you throw the kitchen sink at that window in b on dust2 if you have it. cause there's usually some1 there, or right outside.
[-] The following 2 users Like _nme's post:
   icon.voices, Moon
[Image: tumblr_ls6yr3cnF71r3ibvso2_500.gif]
I rarely post on forums but I figured I would give my input on this one since alive has been cheating for awhile now. I was in this game and was almost certain alive was cheating. Watched the demo just to make sure and it is obvious he is walling and using aimbot. I understand it's hard for most admins on wl to catch cheaters due to lack of experience so ill go over 2 rounds where it might make sense to most. The 3rd rnd clip fat posted is the most obvious to me even more then when he traces blackout around pit cause you can say he just got lucky or guessed right although that was very fishy as well. 3rd rnd he starts to run into b site while not clearing anything his walls pick up san in window, if you notice he pauses for a second because he can "see" san has an awp scoped on him so he pauses for split second and then decides to jiggle peek to get him to fire. Jiggle peeking isnt uncommon for a good player with good game sense but its the fact he goes from full running not clearing anything to that split second pause for no reason. If his game sense was good and he figured there was an awper window by chance he wouldnt of paused and then jiggle peeked he would have just done it. So in this entire clip he cleared 0 angles while running into b except the 2 spots where cts played. there is also another round i believe its rd 11 or 12 where he has an ak towards the end of the rnd, gets 3 hs kills and its obvious he is aimbotting. If someone wants to post the clip i can explain it if needed. Bottom line is alive isn't great at hiding his cheats but to most admins on wl they're not gonna pick up on it. whether he gets banned or not really doesn't matter to me but just realize he will continue to cheat until hes banned because if kobe tried to ban him already it obviously didn't stop alive from cheating.
[-] The following 7 users Like PiN's post:
   Arc-, Falco, fAt, helmut^, icon.voices, Kobe, TopShelfSyM